CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

I've been tagged by Jen!


My ABC's
A-attached or single: Attached...to Ian for the past 7 years!!

B-best friend(s): Jen, Chesley, and my mom.

C-cake or pie: I'd have to say cake, especially if its chocolate

D-day of choice: Saturday, for sure...I sometimes get to sleep in!!

E-essential item: the personal size Lysol spray cans that I can carry in the diaper bag. Its great for spraying down the toilet seats in public restrooms.

F-favorite color: For as long as I can remember it has been green.

G-gummie worms or bears: Bears...I love gummy bears!!

H-hometown: Ft. Lauderdale, FL...born and raised.

I-indulgences: Periodic pedicures and girl's night out

J-January or July: JULY!!! I love the beach and its Alex's birth month1

K-kids: 3, Alex, Riley and Evan (for now)

L-life is incomplete without: God, family and friends

M-marriage date: its a very complicated story so I'm just going to put Nov. 11th, 2001

N-number of Siblings: 2 sisters.... Jana and Kathryn (I'm the middle child

O-oranges or apples: Apples...but I do love me some oranges!

P-phobias or fears: losing my kids. (No seriously I have a fear of losing my kids in a crowded place) and being deployed

Q-quote: Among the things you can give and still keep are your word, a smile, and a grateful heart.

R-reason to smile: Hearing my kids not only tell me that they love me but also hearing them day it to each other while they are playing with one another in their rooms

S-season: I love all the seasons for different reasons. Spring b/c flowers are in bloom and the weather is starting to warm up, summer b/c I love going to the beach and swimming in the pool, fall b/c the weather is starting to cool down and the leaves begin to change and winter b/c I love the smell of Christmas trees and cinnamon

T-tags: anyone who reads this

U-unknown fact about me: I use to play competitive beach volleyball

V-vegetable: Lima beans!! I could eat them everyday!!

W-worst Habit: sleeping with my contacts in

X-x-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound...most of the ones I've had have been when I've had a baby growing in me!!

Y-your favorite food: CHICKEN WINGS(xta hot)

Z-Zodiac sign: Leo, I'm a lion!!


If you've got a blog, post your ABC's, it's always fun to learn more about your friends.

0 comments: