CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Lets not forget about Evan!!

I put so many pictures and stories about Alex and Riley on here but sometimes end up leaving out Evan. Its not that I forget about him its just that most of the time when I'm taking pictures of us out and about I have Evan in my hip so its kinda hard to get a picture when he's that close. I do take pictures of him when we are at home and especially when the older two are sleeping but don't really have a story behind them so I end up not posting them. Well I've decided to try a new thing to maybe get some laughs. I'm going to post pictures of him with a caption of what I think he might be thinking or what he might say if he could speak. Hope you enjoy!

Do I pull the red cord or the green cord? Red or green?? Red or green??
No, I will look everywhere else but not at the camera.

Ice cream..... yum!!He's thinking about the meaning of life!

Can't a boy get some alone time??

Does this kid even have his license yet?My brother tells the best stories!

I swear that lady has the camera glued to her face half of the day.

I'm getting so big!!

1 comments:

Marin said...

GREAT pictures. Too funny. I especially like the one of him in his crib. Poor kid.pd