CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Pre-3 Graduation!

Two weeks ago Alex had his preschool graduation and let me tell you, it was rough on me. I watched him run up to his teacher to get his "certificate" and all I could think of was how in 14 years he will be graduating from high school. Of course Ian thinks I'm just completely crazy!! Maybe I am but I just feel like my little man is growing up waaaayyyy too fast. He's going to be 4 in a couple weeks and I'm just in shock on how fast time as flown by. Here are some pics for his class party on the last day of school. Doesn't he look so grown up??

Here's Alex getting his preschool certificate for his teacher Mrs. May.Here's Alex with his other teacher Mrs. D

The teachers were always nice enough to make a spot for Riley at the table at all the class parties!Alex with his "boy" friends in his class.
This the little girl that Alex had a huge crush on this year. He talked about her everyday!!

0 comments: