CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Pump It Up!

My kids love to go to Pump It Up. For those who don't know what that is I'll explain. Pump it up is an indoor facility with 4 big bounce houses that are all different. There is an obstacle course, a bounce house that has basketball nets in it, a bounce house with a small slide and another one with a huge slide. My kids run from one thing to another laughing all the while and breathing hard. Just watching them wears me out. Here are some pictures from the last time we went. We went with my friend Jen and her boys Phillip and Andrew but I don't know if they even saw each other b/c they were all running around ( and jumping) like crazy.

Not the best picture but you can see them coming down the slide together. How sweet!
She's always been a really good climber.

Its water break time!!Look how red her face is!!

0 comments: