CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Buzz One and Buzz Two!

Many of you know how much Alex loves Buzz Lightyear. For his pre-3 graduation present (yes, I know, Ian as already told me that I'm crazy) we got him a new, "fancy" buzz lightyear costume.

One day while Alex was at VBS, Riley found his old buzz lightyear costume and put it on. I was cleaning the floors at the time so when she came into the kitchen I saw her out of the corner of my eye and wasn't really paying attention and starting saying "Alex, don't come in here b/c the floors are still wet." Of course this made Riley giggle and I realized that it wasn't Alex , it was Riley disguised as Alex. Now when she wants to play "pretend Alex" she puts that costume on. If you ask her if she's Buzz she says, "No, I'm Alex!"
Here's Riley the first time she put on the costume.

Here are my two Buzz's!

0 comments: