CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Riley's new friend. Andrea???

Phillip and Andrew came to our house for a playdate the other day and Andrew wanted to put on one of Riley's barbie dresses. At first Riley DID NOT want to share her dress with a boy but then she seemed excited to have another person to play dress up with.
At least he was still playing with some trains.

I hope Jen doesn't get mad at me for putting this picture up, if she does "I guess" I'll take it down.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm not mad at all, I think it's totally hilarious! Now Chris on the other hand...

I think it will be great blackmail material for when he becomes a rebellious teenager.

Thanks for a great laugh.

Anonymous said...

Haha!! That's too funny!

My sister used to put make-up on our brother. Matthew is 5 years younger than my sister.

Thanks for the laugh and for sharing!! Too precious!

Susan said...

Andrew looks so handsome in pink!