CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Evan eats Mexican!!

We were eating tacos and faijitas the other night for dinner ( I couldn't decided which one I wanted so I made both) and I had Evan in the high chair next to me at the dinner table. Everytime I took a bite he stared at me wided eyed with his mouth open and literally had drool coming from his mouth. When we started laughing he started screaming " Mama!". By the sound of him you would have thought he had never eaten. Finally I gave in and let him have some plain rice and black beans. I actually just put in on his tray b/c I thought that it would make him feel like he was eating "real food" but at the same time I knew most of it would end up on the floor or on him so I wasn't worried about him eating too much grown up food. He was as happy as could be and loved making a mess.

0 comments: