CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our day at the strawberry patch!




We final made it to the strawberry patch outside of town. It only took five years of living her but it was worth the wait b/c the kids really enjoyed themselves. I think they ate more strawberries then we bought. We went with a bunch of my mom friends and there kids and it turned out to be a really fun day!







Here's a picture of Evan's very first wagon ride.



I don't think Riley put a single strawberry in our box. She ate everyone that she picked.


Alex was excited to show me all the "wonderful strawberries" he picked. When I looked in the box I could see that he had picked all green ones. When I explained to him that we could only pick the red ones he looked at me like I was nuts and said "Mom, the green ones want to come home with us, too!" His heart is in the right place.








2 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for letting us tag along. I have some pics I need to email you from our day at the strawberry patch. It's so sweet that Alex didn't want the green strawberries to feel left out!

Marin said...

That is too sweet! What a tender heart.