CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Junior Museum

Back in the beginning of April we took the kids to the Junior Museum during Alex's spring break. Here are some pictures from our day.

Here's Riley with her life jacket on the little boat they have there. She wore that the entire time she was on the boat. At least we know that if we take her out on a real boat she won't have a problem wearing it.

I guess we need to tell Alex that the best way to fish is by putting the fishing pole IN the water not in the boat. Oh, well!

Here's Evan riding on the dinosaur. Doesn't he look like he's having a blast? She was a shopping fool!!

He played with this exhibit for such a long time, I thought we would never get him away.
She wanted to take "Him" home with her. Great! I have a feeling she's going to be just like my little sister who use to torture me by throwing frogs and llizards on me when we were little. I don't think I can go through that again!! LOL!

0 comments: